Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lions and tigers and...

TOUS Bears! Oh my!
Now I know that Tous is by now means "new school", but have you seen their site recently?
Tous began as a watch repair shop in Spain in the 1920s. Since then, they have expanded to produce quality jewelry as well as accessories. I can remember falling in love with a tote my mom used to carry to work because of the "teddy bears" all over it. Nowadays, Tous is much more than just teddy bears and tote bags. The site offers an array of accessories and is sure to please anyone of any age. Not only is there something for every taste, Tous also has a wide price range with prices starting at around $30. Here are a few of my favorites.
1. 2.
3. 4.

(1. Kaos Pendant with necklace; 2. Ares Earrings; 3. Cinema Laptop Case; 4. Loto Handbag)

Be sure to check them out!

2 comments: